You may have expertise in marketing, production and sales, like other business executives. Yet the short and long-term profitability of your Maine small business relies on strategic planning that looks at marketing, production and sales from several different angles.
Even successful companies rely on outside business expertise to help with these issues and more. It’s best to work with a experienced business consultant who knows taxes, capital planning, and other aspects of business operations.
The expert should provide you with:
- CFO-level business advice.
- Interim CFO/Controller/Treasurer services.
- Profit improvement and turnaround services.
- M&A and investment banking services.
- Strategic business plans, forecasts and budgets.
- Balance sheet, debt and capital planning.
- Solutions to complex business problems.
Contact Filler & Associates in Portland to learn how we can provide the knowledge of our industry consultants to help your small Maine business grow and prosper.